TongTu Outdoor leisure products co; ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we") is well aware of the importance of personal information to you, and will do its best to protect the safety and reliability of your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: principle of consistent rights and responsibilities, principle of clear purpose, principle of choice and consent, principle of least sufficient, principle of ensuring security, principle of subject participation, principle of openness and transparency, etc. . At the same time, we promise that we will adopt corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the mature security standards of the industry.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy:
Business function: register as a user In order to complete the creation of an account, you need to provide the following information: your name, email address, created user name and password, etc. During the registration process, if you provide the following additional information, it will help us provide you with a better service and experience: mobile phone number, job title, company, educational background, .... But if you do not provide this information, it will not affect the basic functions of the service. The above information you provide will continue to authorize us to use it during your use of this service. When you log out of your account, we will stop using and delete the above information. The above information will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China. If cross-border transmission is required, we will obtain your authorization separately.
To ensure the proper functioning of the website, we will store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or the items in your shopping basket.
(2) Web beacons and pixel tags
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our website. For example, the email we send you may contain a click-through URL that links to the content of our website. If you click the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of pixel tags in the email, we can know whether the email has been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
(3) Do Not Track (Do Not Track)
Many web browsers have a Do Not Track function, which can post Do Not Track requests to websites. Currently, major Internet standards organizations have not yet established relevant policies to regulate how websites should respond to such requests. But if Do Not Track is enabled in your browser, all our sites will respect your choice.
3. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any other companies, organizations or individuals, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or compulsory requirements of government authorities.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent;
2. Disclosure based on law: We may publicly disclose your personal information in the case of laws, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
4. How do we protect your personal information
(1) We have used safety protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For example, the exchange of data (such as credit card information) between your browser and the "service" is protected by SSL encryption; we also provide https secure browsing for our website; we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will Use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees’ importance of protecting personal information understanding.
(2) We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law.
(3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and emails, instant messaging, and communication with other our users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information through such methods. Please use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account.
(4) The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(5) In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can independently prevent and Suggestions to reduce risks, remedial measures for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant situation of the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement.
At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
5. Your rights
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations and standards, as well as common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information:
(1) Access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, except for exceptions provided by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise the right of data access, you can access it yourself through the following methods: Account information-if you want to access or edit the personal information and payment information in your account, change your password, add security information or close your account, you can access "https://www.tongtu-outdoor.com" to perform such operations.
If you are unable to access the personal information through the above link, you can use our web form to contact at any time, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
As long as we don’t need to invest too much, we will provide you with other personal information generated during your use of our products or services. If you want to exercise data access rights, please send an email to email@example.com.
(2) Correct your personal information
When you find that the personal information we process about you is wrong, you have the right to ask us to make corrections. You can apply for correction through the methods listed in "(1) Access to your personal information".
If you are unable to correct the personal information through the above link, you can use our web form to contact at any time, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your correction request within 30 days.
(3) Delete your personal information
In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
1. If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information without obtaining your consent;
3. If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
4. If you no longer use our products or services, or you cancel your account;
5. If we no longer provide you with products or services.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us and require them to delete them in a timely manner, unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these entities obtain your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our service, we may not delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately, but we will delete the information when the backup is updated.
(4) Change the scope of your authorization
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed (see "Part 1" of this strategy). For the collection and use of additional personal information, you can give or withdraw your authorization and consent at any time.
You can do it yourself in the following ways:
After you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
(5) The personal information subject cancels the account
After canceling your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, and delete your personal information based on your request, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations. (6) Constraint information system automatic decision-making
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights, you have the right to ask us for an explanation, and we will also provide appropriate remedies.
(7) In response to your above request
To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request. For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost depending on the circumstances. For those that are unreasonably repeated, require excessive technical means (for example, the need to develop new systems or fundamentally change current practices), bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes) Request, we may refuse.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with laws and regulations:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution and trial;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
6. How do we handle children's personal information
Our products, websites and services are mainly for adults. Without the consent of their parents or guardians, children may not create their own user accounts. For the collection of children's personal information with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent, or is necessary to protect the child. Although local laws and customs have different definitions of children, we treat anyone under the age of 14 as a child. If we find that we have collected children’s personal information without first obtaining verifiable parental consent, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
7. How to transfer your personal information globally
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China. Since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world, this means that after obtaining your authorization and consent, your personal information may be transferred to the overseas jurisdiction of the country/region where you use the product or service, or Receive visits from these jurisdictions. Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is sufficiently and equally protected within the territory of the People's Republic of China. For example, we will request your consent for the cross-border transfer of personal information, or implement security measures such as data de-identification before cross-border data transfer.
9. How to contact us
roof tent factory
tongtu outdoorhard shell roof top tent manufacturers roof top tent manufacturers car roof tent manufacturer roof top tent manufacturers china car roof tent manufacturers roof tent manufacturers roof top tent manufacturers usa adventure car roof tent manufacturer aluminium roof tent manufacture camping car roof tent manufacturer camping car roof tent manufacturers car camping roof tent manufacturer car camping roof tent manufacturers car roof mounted tent manufacturer car roof mounted tent manufacturers car roof pop up tent manufacturer car roof pop up tent manufacturers car roof rack tent manufacturer car roof rack tent manufacturers car roof tent box manufacturer car roof tent box manufacturers car roof tent camping manufacturer car roof tent camping manufacturers fiberglass car roof top tent manufacture foldable car roof tent manufacturer foldable car roof tent manufacturers hard shell roof tent manufacturers hard shell roof top tent manufacture popular car roof tent manufacturer popular car roof tent manufacturers remote car roof tent manufacturer remote car roof tent manufacturers roof top tent manufacture roof top tent manufacturers south africa tent over car roof manufacturer tent over car roof manufacturers automatic roof tent manufacturers automatic roof top tent jeep wrangler manufacturers camper roof tents manufacturers camping roof tent manufacturers canadian manufacturers of roof top tents canvas roof tent manufacturers canvas roof top tent manufacturers car roof tent pop up manufacturer car roof tent pop up manufacturers car roof tents manufacturers car roof top tent manufacturers in china car soft roof top tent manufacturers china adventure car roof tent manufacturers china camping car roof top tent manufacturers china car camping roof tent manufacturers china car roof mounted tent manufacturers china car roof tent box manufacturers china car roof tent camping manufacturers china car roof tent hard shell manufacturers china compact car roof top tent manufacturers china diy car roof tent manufacturer china fashion camping fold car soft roof top tent manufacturer china fashion camping fold car soft roof top tent manufacturers china hard shell roof top tent manufacturer china popular car roof tent manufacturer china remote car roof tent manufacturer china roof top tent manufacturers china tent over car roof manufacturer china tent over car roof manufacturers clamshell roof top tent manufacturers diy car roof tent manufacturer diy car roof tent manufacturers fiberglass roof top tent manufacturers list of roof top tent manufacturers pop up car roof tent 4x4 manufacturers pop up roof tent manufacturers roof mounted tent manufacturers roof top tent for camping manufacturers roof top tent manufacturer in va roof top tent manufacturers australia roof top tent manufacturers in guangdong roof top tents manufacturers tentbox vehicle roof tent manufacturer top roof tent car manufacturer top roof tent car manufacturers vehicle roof tent manufacturers vehicle roof top tents manufacturers waterproof roof top car tent manufacturers wholesale camping car roof tent manufacturer wholesale camping car roof top tent manufacturer wholesale car roof pop up tent manufacturers wholesale car roof tent box manufacturer wholesale car roof tent hard shell manufacturers wholesale car roof top tent soft shell manufacturer wholesale car side awning roof top tent manufacturers wholesale foldable car roof top tent manufacturers wholesale hard shell car roof top tent manufacturer wholesale hard shell car roof top tent manufacturers wholesale hard shell roof top tent manufacturers wholesale remote car roof tent manufacturer wholesale tent on the roof of the car manufacturer wholesale tent on the roof of the car manufacturers
Address：Shizhu Town, Yongkang City, Jinhua City.Zhejiang China
TEL/WHATSAPP/Wechat :0086 13588421853